Ainslie uncovers the hidden elements of a successful job search
Ainslie returned to Australia and realised just how much the career landscape had changed. She registered for the Jump Start Your Career Program and has now successfully secured employment that aligns with her values.
Upon returning to Australia, Ainslie was unsure what recruiters and employers wanted to see on resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles. In the past she had successfully run her own business, been employed overseas and now was completely unsure how to stand out and find her ideal job.
Find out how the Jump Start Your Career Program helped Ainslie discover how to:
- Understand adverts and key elements of the job description
- Create a resume and cover letter using language that will get you noticed
- How to use LinkedIn to attract recruiters and employers to your profile
- Be prepared for job interviews and what questions to ask
- Network and connect with the right people
- Uncover roles that are not even advertised
- Find confidence in yourself and shifting your mindset
To learn more about the Jump Start Your Career, a 4 week interactive career coaching program where you get to work directly with Marina to achieve your career success, click here.
I am a passionate Career Coach who works with individuals in the explore and search phase of their career journey, helping you realise your strengths through my career coaching and training programs. I enjoy showing people the path to greater career satisfaction and providing insight and tools to help you make your next career move.