our job seeking course for people in the job hunting phase
Our Career Success Program is a tailored job seeking course for men and women in the job hunting phase. This 6 module program combines self discovery and practical tools to build the individual’s confidence to achieve career success when making a change of role within or beyond their current organisation.
Whether you are in the active job hunting phase or you are looking for a professional development program for your organisation, the Letz Create Career Success Program is flexible enough to meet your needs.
These modules can be delivered in sequence or selected as required.
Once you can clearly articulate your strengths as they relate to your skills, industry and the contribution you can make to an organisation, then you are in a much stronger position to achieve greater career success.
- Audit and identify your technical and soft skills
- Audit and identify your values and explore how they may impact role and industry choices
- Identify job preferences
- Identify transferrable skills for potential moves into new roles and industries
It explores the key elements of developing the right tools and adapting these to each new job application to ensure your cover letter and resume will get you to an interview.
- Learn how to prepare and write a cover letter
- Learn how to review and write a resume
- Understand the importance of responding to the key selection criteria when applying for roles
- Understand the role of technology when applying for roles
You will have the opportunity to develop interview questions and practice these so you feel more confident and prepared when answering questions about yourself and your suitability to the organisation and role you have applied for.
- Learn how to prepare for and successfully attend a phone interview
- Learn how to prepare for and successfully attend a video interview
- Learn how to prepare for and successfully attend a face to face job
- Learn the follow up etiquette before and after interviews
Networking for job search is an area that some people find extremely difficult. This module will help reduce the potential anxiety felt by those who are not comfortable with or don’t know how to network for job search.
- Understand the difference between face to face (offline) and online networking
- Understand the benefits of networking to access the hidden job market
- Learn how to network more effectively
- Develop strategies to leverage offline and online networking
- Learn how to prepare your LinkedIn Profile for job search
- Learn how to network on LinkedIn for job search
- Learn the interplay between face to face (offline) and LinkedIn (online) networking
- Learn how to apply for jobs via LinkedIn
- Understand and prepare for the emotions experienced during the job search process
- Understand the importance of asking for help
- Learn strategies to stay persistent and determined
- Learn strategies to reflect on your job search experience
- Develop insight about yourself in regarding to managing rejection
- Understand the importance of self belief and self care
Download the FREE Resume Checklist
You have 15 to 30 seconds to engage the reader of your resume, so it's critical that your resume information is relevant to the key selection criteria for the role.
Download my checklist to help you STAND OUT for career success.
Your privacy is important to us.