Learn the proven interview techniques to get the job you really want
If you’re struggling when you get to interviews, you are not alone. In this podcast episode, we hear from Chloe who was invited to interviews but wasn’t successful. Chloe didn’t have the skills to get to the next round. She decided to engage with Marina for Interview Coaching which helped her stand out at the job interview and achieve career success.
During the Interview Coaching, Marina shared her proven techniques to help Chloe be prepared and have confidence in her ability to ensure she was successful. The Interview Coaching included:
- How and what to prepare before the interview
- Structuring your responses in a logical way
- How to showcase your experience and achievements
- Preparing responses to common and uncomfortable interview questions
- How to deliver your messages with confidence
- The importance of asking questions
- What to do after the interview
If you are job searching and preparing for interviews, book a complimentary 15 minute Career Chat with Marina to find out more, click here.
I am a passionate Career Coach who works with individuals in the explore and search phase of their career journey, helping you realise your strengths through my career coaching and training programs. I enjoy showing people the path to greater career satisfaction and providing insight and tools to help you make your next career move.